A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Comcast Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Development Engineer|
|Salary||₹ 10 LPA*|
Comcast is hiring candidates for the post of Development Engineer
- Develops solutions to a wide range of difficult applications, problems or procedures.
- Uses applied engineering concepts, skills and methodologies to help promote and embrace change.
- Works on small projects and issues within the group.
- Serves as a technical resource.
- Contributes to hands-on engineering.
- Works on projects and tasks ensuring desired results.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Comcast is a Telecommunications company founded on 28 June 1963 in Mississippi, United States. The headquarters of the firm is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Ralph J. Roberts is the establisher of the organization. US$116.39 billion is the firm revenue.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here