A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Company : Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 90 million+ people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Cornerstone Off-Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Service now
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
Job Description :
- Position : Associate Software Engineer
- Location : Pune, Mumbai
- Salary : INR 5 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Observe, learn, and grab an opportunity to take a job at hand and complete it with pride.
- Understand different terminologies, work patterns, teams and learn to work in a team.
- Communicate clearly about your completions and pending jobs at hand, everyday.
- Plan your day and week in advance, show progress on a weekly basis.
- Work with development teams to deploy new releases and enhancements.
- Be part of a global DevOps team supporting thousands of customers around the world.
- Monitor system performances and take necessary actions regularly to ensure continuity.
- Good grasp on server infrastructures and foundational concepts.
- Knowledge of any cloud offerings and terminologies and their usages.
- Excellent analytical skills, self-motivated, result oriented.
- At least one relevant project(s) experience where you participated as a developer.
Ideal Candidate :
- Someone with keen interest in technical subjects, like security, system availability, microprocessors / algorithms / OSI layers.
- Someone who spends a lot of time on computers not doing social media or games.
- Loves to solve small problems or navigate through situations.
- AWS / GCP certifications is a plus.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification : B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech or related fields.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here