A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Nissan :
Nissan is more than a car company. We are an innovation company. We take the most innovative thinking in the industry and combine it with performance, value, efficiency, safety and style. The result: Cars that thrill you every time you get behind the wheel. With over 150 million vehicles produced globally, Nissan continues with the goal to enrich the lives of our employees and customers alike.
Nissan Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 1 yr|
Nissan Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Data Engineer.
- Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to.
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines.
- Writing scalable, maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions.
- Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Good knowledge and experience in data processing tools(ETL), data bases, cloud based data services and platforms.
- Good experience in developing ETLs or similar data solutions in the Cloud to be deployed in AWS
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge about open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
Selection Process For Nissan vacancy 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Nissan Off campus 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here