A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Department : IT
Experience : 2 – 4 years
Open Positions : 4
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognizes and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Workspace that believes in total wellbeing of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
Key Responsibilities – DevOps Engineer
- Deploying the application updates / releases
- Security updates of any application servers
- Applying the patches of the servers / OS
- Maintaining the security compliance
- Creating the infrastructure on the Cloud i.e. VM, Security Groups,
- Monitoring and analytics
- Network & Protocols
- Deployment automation
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- install, and configure servers and services platforms on popular Linux distributions (Red hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.) in both on-premise & cloud context
- implement monitoring, configuration management, and reporting functions for efficient and healthy infrastructure
- Deploying the application releases on the cloud infra.
- Ensure security through access control, Applications backups.
- Regularly document all processes and incidents on the infrastructure with technical insights, manuals, and IT policies
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues & defects that affect system/application performance or infrastructure availability
- Responsible for Hardware/Software Installation & Testing/System Upgrades for servers.
- Hand on experience on the Linux.
Preferred Industry: IT & Cloud ( AWS / Azure / GCP )
Salary & Compensation : as per company norms.
- Qualification: Graduate B.Tech, B.E, MCA
- Skills: Deploying the application and creation of the microservices on the cloud
- Soft skills: Linux, windows, MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, etc
- Desirable : Professional Certification DevOps, RHEL.
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centers.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here