A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
EY Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- EY
Job Position:- Trainee – Business Consulting Risk – FS – FSRM
Job Location:- Mumbai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 1395889
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Graduates in BCom (H), Eco (H).
- No Prior experience required
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability
- Proficient in MS word, excel, power point
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Your key Roles & Responsibilities:-
You will be responsible for executing client related engagements under the supervision of Seniors. You will have to determine that work delivered is of high quality. You shall be involved in assisting Seniors & Managers in developing new methodologies and other related internal initiatives.
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments.
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums and thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to advisory engagements in the capacity of a team member – deliver quality output within assigned timelines.
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit through knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes.
- Keep abreast with developments in the IT & business related areas and assist team leaders/managers in preparing client decks.
- Sector focus (basic understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges & key players) based on the industry group alignment.
- Exhibit initiative and participate in corporate social and team events.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here