A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You are a Full Stack Application Developer, who will Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
An ambitious individual who can work under your own direction towards agreed targets and goals, you have the ability to manage change and to work under stress. You are curious to learn as demonstrated by your up-to-date technical knowledge. You are a good team player and you are familiar with Agile methodologies and principles and/or have experience working in an Agile team. We seek an applicant who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun, spirited, collaborative environment; an individual who desires creative freedom and the opportunity to work in a high performing team.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
As a Full Stack Application Developer, you will:
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
- Build applications for IBMer around the world, demonstrating agile and dynamic software support capabilities
- Be responsible for maintenance and improvement of critical IBM internal applications
- Perform application development based on Agile methodologies & participate in requirements / user story analysis, design and execution
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing; detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
- Continually focus on improving the application
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members, partners and other support functions when required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working knowledge in web development tools such as HTML 5, CSS 3, J2EE features (Servlets, EJBs, etc.) and jQuery
- Proven ability in Web Service implementation (RESTful and SOAP)
- Hands on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns, knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, and SQL, XML and JSON
- Knowledge of OOP languages and MVC framework along with the Component Development in Action Script
- Ability to independently analyze requirements based on a given specification and come up with a sound and balanced algorithmic design
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certification as a Java Developer
- Expertise in developing models and scalable Microservices components
- Worked on building integration flows on various Application Programming Interface (API) development platforms
- An authority on Cloud Native Application architecture, Docker’s and Microservices..
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here