A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As Data Warehouse Engineer, you are responsible for requirements gathering, System Designing, Data modeling, and ETL design, development, Production Enhancements, Support and Maintenance.
- Generating DB scripts from Data modeling tool and Creation of physical tables in DB.
- Worked SCDs to populate Type I and Type II slowly changing dimension tables from several operational source files
- Creating some routines (Before-After, Transform function) used across the project
- Creating omg Batches (DS job controls) and Sequences to control set of jobs.
- Extensively use DataStage Change Data Capture for DB2 and Oracle files and employed change capture stage in parallel jobs.
- Execute Pre and Post session commands on Source and Target database using Shell scripting
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BE, B.Tech with >60% is must
- 2 years of experience in developing software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications.
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques.
- Experience in developing SQL queries. Exposure in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse. Good understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods and approaches (star and snowflake, dimensional modelling)
- Secondary Skills:
- Hands-on with any scripting skills is preferred(Python/Spark)
- Experience in ETL development & deployment using IBM DataStage
- Knowledge on AWS Knowledge on dbt (data build tool)
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here