IBM is hiring candidates for the role of Intern Software Engineer for the Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Pune location. The complete details about IBM Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- IBM India Private Limited
Job Position:- Intern Software Engineer
Job Locations:- Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Pune
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job ID:- 648453BR
Employment Type:- Full-Time – Internship
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Strong expertise in Systems Software Programming Skills (C, C++, Java, Python, GoLang, ReactJS, Groovy)
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems concepts (Unix/Linux internals), data structures, algorithms
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as Red Hat OpenShift, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes/Dockers.
- Good communication skills to work effectively in a global team environment
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other relevant fields
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Security, Virtualization Management, Cloud concepts, REST API, Json, App Dev on Cloud Platform, DevOps
- Web UI Frameworks: Vaadin, React JS and UI styling libraries like Bootstrap/Material
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP, RESTful web services and GraphQL API
- Practical working experience with Java, Javascipt, Ansible, Databases, SQL, Node JS etc
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As a Software developer at ISDL:
- You will be focused on development of IBM Systems products interfacing with development & product management teams and end users, cutting across Geos.
- You would analyze product requirements, determine the best course of design, implement/code the solution and test across the entire product development life cycle. One could also work on Validation and Support of IBM Systems products.
- You get to work with a vibrant, culture driven and technically accomplished teams working to create world-class products and deployment environments, delivering an industry leading user experience for our customers
- You will be valued for your contributions in a growing organization with broader opportunities.
Join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here