A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Iron Mountain is hiring candidates for the role of Associate for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Iron Mountain Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Iron Mountain
Job Position:- Associate
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Customer Support
Requisition ID:- J0050525
Required Qualifications:- Any graduate with good communication skills. Freshers are also accepted
- Sound reading comprehension and Excellent verbal (oral) and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail needed while working on each request
- Provide excellent Customer Service to internal customers
- Communicate effectively with company employees regarding proper required information and instructing them on proper procedures
- Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills
- Proficient with MS programs – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook (Other system experience is a plus)
- Flexible- adapts well to change.
- Ability to handle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Responsiveness and sense of urgency
- Ability to think strategically, and act tactically
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of relevant IM process and procedures
- Actively seek new ways to help improve process and propose changes to improve the quality of service delivered and reduce costs
- Complete all work to a high quality and exceed levels of customer satisfaction
- A reliable, loyal and trustworthy individual who demonstrates a high degree of integrity
- Taking personal ownership for customer issues whilst pursuing all avenues to ensure a satisfactory resolution
- Have pride in personal appearance / image, and seek to be professional in all dealings with colleagues and customers
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, positive attitude and teamwork driven
- Exhibit a superior level of total customer service and satisfaction for both internal support groups and external customers
- Effective time & prioritization management
- Ability to execute transactions and requests as per prescribed guidelines and timelines in order to meet the SLA and quality standards.
- Must exhibit a positive approach and the ability to work efficiently as an individual contributor
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Evaluate each customer request and understand the scenario to provide right resolution.
- Responsible to update critical customer profile data in database systems based customer requests.
- Research and pull various reports and documents from internal systems based on client request and requirement.
- Responsible to ensure operational service delivery, custom support and reporting needs are met.
- Timely response to customers in professional manner
- Adhering to strict SLAs and timelines.
- Reporting and tracking of metrics such as monitoring SLA’s, tracking progress, providing periodic status reports to relevant parties.
- Mentoring – imparting your own experiences on to the team to guide them in support of our internal customers.
- Maintain records for customer interaction, recording details including the actions taken on every request.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here