A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
- 2 to 4 Years of Software development with Proficiency in one or more programming languages with hands on Java/J2EE/Spring Framework , Micro services and REST Web service Implementation experience.
- Working knowledge of one or more cloud platforms like, PCF, AWS, Microsoft Azure etc.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets such as Eclipse/IntelliJ, Jenkins/Jules, GIT, Maven build
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- Work with distributed teams, conduct software analysis, involve actively in developing technical designs, develop, test, debug, write automated tests, deliver and maintain highly scalable and distributed applications using Java & J2EE, Apache Kafka and adopt cloud technologies
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
– TDD – Must have practical experience with unit testing with preference given to those with an understanding of Testing Frameworks like Junit, Assert, and Mockito
- Knowledge of Performance testing tools such JMeter and Blaze meter
- Knowledge of Testing Frameworks such as Junit, Assert, and Mockito
- Knowledge of Public and Private Cloud development and deployment including Kubernetes containers
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets such as Eclipse/IntelliJ, Jenkins/Jules, GIT, and Maven build
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large distributed teams, develop high quality code, test, debug, write automated tests, deliver and maintain highly scalable and distributed applications using Java & J2EE,Apache Kafka and adopt cloud technologies
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
and keen on prioritizing adoption of non-functional requirements such as implementation of Dynatrace monitoring and Splunk alerting
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here