A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
We have Job Opportunity for Java Freshers Graduates who have passed out from 2018 to 2021
- Strong knowledge on Java, Advanced Java, Spring, Hibernate.
- Core JAVA/J2EE knowledge.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Excellent communication and Good in Analytical skills.
Looking for immediate joiners only.
Betch(C.Sc Preferred),B.tech,M.tech,MCA,M.Sc computer science.
Java is a high-level, class-based, object-oriented programming language that is designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
Java is a popular programming language, created in 1995.
It is owned by Oracle, and more than 3 billion devices run Java.
It is used for:
- Mobile applications (specially Android apps)
- Desktop applications
- Web applications
- Web servers and application servers
- Database connection
- And much, much more!
Java is a general-purpose, class-based, object-oriented programming language designed for having lesser implementation dependencies.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Why Use Java?
- Java works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc.)
- It is one of the most popular programming language in the world
- It is easy to learn and simple to use
- It is open-source and free
- It is secure, fast and powerful
- It has a huge community support (tens of millions of developers)
- Java is an object oriented language which gives a clear structure to programs and allows code to be reused, lowering development costs
- As Java is close to C++ and C#, it makes it easy for programmers to switch to Java or vice versa
Rounds of Interview:
1. Basic Introduction and Technical Round at Infinity Premises
2. Technical Round followed by HR round at the Client’s location
2 sets of the photocopies of all the qualifying certificates.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here