A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
MuleSoft’s Customer Support team is looking for talented individuals with a passion for researching complex technologies and a track record of high customer satisfaction to help our team drive customer success with MuleSoft products. We maintain an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base, and we take great pride in our operational efficiency and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers.
Work Hours: We are a 24×7 Support Hub, the candidate hence needs to be ready to work any shift available and be ready to change shifts based on business requirements from time to time.
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution – including troubleshooting, internal communication, and providing meaningful feedback on a regular basis to assist with troubleshooting integrations involving third-party APIs and implementation of other products.
- Liaise and work closely with the internal teams on escalated technical issues and product roadmap changes/new features.
- Provide feature explanation and implementation best practices.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated to operational efficiency while empowering and enabling the developer community.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience strong background and a solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and languages.
- 3+ years of prior experience in Technical Support, in a help desk environment.
- Strong understanding of REST and SOAP web-based services, with a working knowledge of WSDL interpretation, generation, and consumption.
- Experience troubleshooting Internet technologies: HTTP, firewalls, web servers, proxy servers, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL.
- Experience in MuleSoft application development. Knowledge of multi-tenant, grid, parallel, or distributed computing architectures.
What you’ll need to be successful:
Industry relevant experience
- Must have experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs, providing technical solutions, examining thread dumps and threading issues, and hosting services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies and protocols such as HTTP and FTP
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Webservices, Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS, and SOA/Integration technologies
- Integration product support is preferred. Other integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc. Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open-source projects is also favourable
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here