A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Nielsen Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- Nielsen
Job Position:- Software Engineer – Python
Job Location:- Mumbai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full Time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Any Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 1-3 years of relevant developmental experience/exposure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and open-to-experiment environment.
- Work independently and be one of the key members driving the discourse of development of the associated projects.
- Good grip on computer science fundamentals like data structures, algorithms, design patterns and data modeling concepts.
- Strong problem solving, logical skills and deductive reasoning.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages like Java script, React, or any other JS frameworks.
- Basic understanding of RDBMS like MS SQL Server / MySQL.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Servicenow
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
Good to have skills:-
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores like Cassandra and Redis.
- Basic understanding of working with public cloud environments like AWS / Azure.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in the evolving technology strategy architecting enterprise-wide solutions.
- Understand the functional domain, business objectives and solution requirements.
- Contribute to feature development and solution engineering.
- Collaborate with Product, Design and other internal stakeholders.
- Minimize complexity and help build resilient and performant architectures.
- Follow Agile & Scrum methodologies as development and delivery methodology.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here