A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Nissan Recruitment 2022:
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|₹ 6 LPA*
- Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Service now
- Dip (EEE) / BE (EEE)
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nissan is more than a car company. We are an innovation company. We take the most innovative thinking in the industry and combine it with performance, value, efficiency, safety and style. The result: Cars that thrill you every time you get behind the wheel. With over 150 million vehicles produced globally, Nissan continues with the goal to enrich the lives of our employees and customers alike. Since October 2016 Nissan has held a 34% controlling stake in Mitsubishi Motors. In 2013, Nissan was the sixth largest automaker in the world, after Toyota, General Motors, Volkswagen Group, Hyundai Motor Group, and Ford. Nissan is scheduled to facelift the Hybrid and other versions of the Juke in late 2023 and replace it in 2027. A new electric vehicle which uses the R-N-M Alliance ‘s CMF-EV platform was announced by Nissan for its Sunderland factory in July 2021.03-Aug-2022
How to Apply for Nissan Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here