A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
We are an Artificial Intelligence (AI) focused product engineering company, providing our customers in healthcare, retail & e-commerce, manufacturing and hospitality sectors with cutting edge products & solutions, harnessing Big Data Analytics, Vision Analytics, and IoT.
Ever since our inception in March 2010, Tech Vedika has been a partner of choice for several clients in US, Canada, Middle East and APAC. We were listed as one of the Top 10 Healthcare Analytics Solution Provider for year 2019′ by Healthcare Tech Outlook Magazine.
We are also a Great Place To Work Certified™(May 2022-May 2023) Organization
We strive for simple, elegant tech solutions to perform complex tasks. As a scalable technology partner, we enable organizations to improve operational efficiency and unleash new business potential
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Take ownership and debugs software applications through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans and automated scripts and programs for testing as and when needed.
- Prioritizes issues based on internal/external customer needs.
- Ability to develop strong foresighted test strategies.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- 3-5 Years of Manual testing with good problem solving
- Excellent communications with good problem solving skills
- Able to write and execute test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues using traceability Matrix etc.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Able to maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
At Tech Vedika, we are looking for talented individuals who want to work with driven people. Attain success while working on interesting projects with a culturally diverse group of individuals.
- Competitive salary for a growing organization
- Gain experience rapidly
- Work directly with executive team
- Fast-paced work environment