Location: Kolkata, India
CTC: No Bar for Right candidate
Experience: 0-4 years; (Freshers also welcome)
- Strong Web application testing skills
- Strong working experience of Web application Automation
- Good working experience of Web application Performance Testing will be a plus
- Good in problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Should be flexible to do manual or automation testing
- Write test cases based on functional requirements
- Execute test cases
- Report defects using defect tracking system
- Prepare emails and status update reports
- Bug reporting and follow up activities to resolve bugs
- Work with the development team for debugging and recreating the bugs
- Experience in Selenium will be a plus
- Smartphone application testing will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
30/60/90 Day Plan:
- Within 30 days, you will:
- Be familiar with basic Cozeva product and be able to work on a few low priority Redmine tickets.
- Become familiar with the deployment and release processes
- Have basic knowledge on US healthcare and Lines of Businesses, and basics of Cozeva Metrics.
- Within 60 days, you will:
- Be able to communicate/interact with different teams and resolve a few Redmine tickets.
- Be able to make the demo environment (stage) ready and stable on a day-to-day basis
- Have overall understanding of various Cozeva products and its usability across customers
- Be able to take sole responsibility on at least two live customers and all related verifications.
- Within 90 days, you will:
- Be able to understand the customer queries through support tickets and communicate with the dev teams to solve these
- Have detailed knowledge on specific core Cozeva features and be the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for those features
- Be able to provide feedback on some of the new features based on its usability and end users’ ease of use
- Take ownership of the projects that you are responsible for.
- Be able to run your own scripts to automate some Cozeva features.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Service now
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies