A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of MT, OTC Collections
- Leading a portfolio of Collectors deliver on customer specified parameters, employee related priorities and the profitability of the business.
- Detailed understanding of Personal Loan, Auto Loan, RIBG, and Field Collections.
- Ability to comprehend client needs & should drive clients / Internal MBR & QBR, Reviewing every day and reporting out to internal partners
- Should drive the In/ output metrics, Contact Rate, Promise Rate, Resolution Rate & should have worked upon Dialer
- Anticipate and plan for new hires; get involved in hiring; prepare for team schedules; plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count; and allocate responsibilities
- Understand performance metrics. Perform a trends’ analysis. Recommend and execute suitable actions to the customer.
- Purposefully resolve people issues and ensure that attrition is well below the defined target.
- Graduate (Any Subject area)
- Has understanding of balancing defaulted accounts, speak to end customers, resolve queries and the account.
- Make process improvements to ensure delivery on all performance CTQs
- Roll out various contests and other motivational tools for team from time to time.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Oct 10, 2022, 6:29:48 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here