A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
The responsibility for the successful delivery of complex Salesforce solutions for our customers. These technologies include, but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies.
In this role, we are looking for someone with expertise in Salesforce and with sufficient hands-on experience on the different Salesforce clouds, Integration, Data Management, Apex/Visualforce and Lightning (Aura and LWC).
Handle the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards
Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations
Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies. We may need you to be flexible with your work hours
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Servicenow
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
- 3+ years hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- Strong LWC or Aura development skills.
- Knowledge on various asynchronous capabilities in salesforce and its use cases
- Strong expertise on web service.
- Need to have clear understanding of MVC architecture
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and standard processes
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Solid understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Salesforce Platform Developer 1
Nice to Have certifications
Salesforce Platform Developer 2
Salesforce platform app builder
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here