Salesforce Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Software Engineering – Backend/FullStack MTS . A student from various disciplines can apply Salesforce recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of development & design experience; design and implementation experience of large infrastructure projects with multiple teams
- Design, develop, maintain and deploy Hadoop solutions, which collect various Apps/web log data from our server clusters, and consolidate it into a centralized HDFS/Hive location for consumption
- Optimize and maintain our Hadoop infrastructure to streamline data processing and maximize efficiency
- Work with the Application Development and Data Application teams in planning new features
- Experience with Java and/or C++, Go, or Python, Angular, I in a Linux/UNIX data center environment
- Experience with AWS, GCP and/or Azure platforms
- Experience with open source projects like GitHub, Radis, Puppet, Terraform, Swagger, Spinnaker, RabbitMQ, Docker, and Kubernetes
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Servicenow
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
- Proven implementation skills – We expect the ideal candidate to have 3+ years of experience in data warehousing 2 projects with large data volumes (in Terabytes).
- Experience owning and operating multiple instances of a mission-critical service
- Experience with Agile development methodology and test-driven Development
- Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
- Experience balancing live site management, feature delivery, and retirement of technical debt
- Experience designing, developing, debugging, and operating resilient distributed systems that run across thousands of compute nodes in multiple data centers.
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Expert judgment, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or any engineering discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to details
- Excited by building reliable services on unreliable hardware.
- Directly influence our journey towards zero-touch, highly scalable, reliable infrastructure services.
- Provide technical and architectural leadership in a global and diverse organization.
- Automate, optimize and drive efficiency of effort, code, and process.
- Design, implement and maintain the infrastructure on which the Salesforce service runs.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovations that improve system availability, resilience, and performance.
- Create, maintain and share technical documentation used by engineers and other team members.
- Provide mentorship to other team members and partner with other SMEs across the organization
CLICKHERE FOR MORE UPDATES
How to Apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here