A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Pwc Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||SAP Intern/ Trainee|
PwC is hiring candidates for the post of Intern Trainee.
- As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to.
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Any Graduate from Any Stream
- Good Data analytical skills
- Proficient Communications skills
- Basic marketing skills with a creative centric approach
- Software Knowledge
- Required – MS Excel, MS Word
- Desirable – Google forms, Power BI, any other data analytics tool
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here