A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Are you a fun loving and passionate about technology? Are you ready to build a career that enhance your skills?
Then, we are the right place to start your career in the field of Information Technology. We are totally committed about our employees, our customers, our work culture and especially our technology.
The DevOps team plays a vital role in enabling SmartDocs to provide customers with our world class technology. They are the adhesive that binds the SmartDocs products together. We are an organization who encourages new ideas of employees through collaboration and creativity.
We are seeking for an inventive DevOps engineer to join SmartDocs infrastructure team. The candidate will work with IT teams to provide solutions and be a subject matter expert in DevOps best practices, an ideal eligible candidate should have minimum 0 – 3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
B.Tech. / MTech in CSE / Software Engineering / IT or an equivalent combination of relevant education.
Passionate Fresher – 3 years of hands-on experience in the following tools & technologies:
- Cloud Platform: Microsoft Azure (Mandatory), GCP, AWS.
- Code Repository: GitHub
- Configuration Management tools: Chef & Puppet
- Deployment & Other tools: Kubernetes, Jenkins & Docker
- Scripting Languages: Shell & Python
- Data Base: Mongo DB & Elastic search
o Strong Knowledge with scripting and automated process management via shell scripting.
o Excited by the opportunity to build highly scalable and world class products.
o Eager and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
o Possesses intellectual humility: smart, driven, creative and able to learn things from slipups, willing to raise others up.
o Someone who has a muzzle for business concerns and can drive them with technical goals.
o Strong attitude for forward thinking of complex processes to eliminate manual processing.
o Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
o Must have good understanding of SDLC.
o Knowledge in Linux, Windows server, Monitoring tools and Shell scripting.
o Knowledge with implementation of Java applications is added advantage.
o Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services.
o Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
o Self-motivated; demonstrating the ability to achieve in technologies with minimal supervision.
o Organized, flexible and analytical able to solve problems creatively.
As a part of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for configuration, optimization, documentation and support of the infrastructure components of SmartDocs software products.
- Diagnose and develop root cause solutions for failures and performance issues in our production environment.
- Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of SmartDocs continuous integration environments.
- Monitor and Support deployment, Cloud based and On-premises Infrastructure.
- Handling of production infrastructure & provide support for systems.
- Assist in planning and reviewing application architecture and design to promote efficient deployment process.
- Troubleshoot server performance issues & handling of continuous integration system.
- Process automation using Shell Scripting & Python.
- System and application installation, configuration & maintenance.
- Collaborate with Technology Services team to manage server space, configuration and security.
- Perform all other duties as assigned related to Servers, Systems & networks.
SmartDocs, provide equal opportunities to all its employees and all qualified applicants for employment without regard to their race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin or disability. Our resource policies shall promote diversity and equality in the workplace while encouraging the adoption of international best practices.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here