A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
IBM Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- IBM India Private Limited (0063)
Job Position:- Software Developer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Contract Type:- Regular
Required Education:- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design, programming languages, and databases
- Exposure to Unix platforms would be a plus
- Experience in Software development using Core Java or Python, and J2EE on Unix platforms
- Experience with consuming Web Services and RESTful Web Services (like JSON, SOAP XML etc.)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Open Shift, ICP and related cloud-native development technologies is a plus
- Good communication and teaming skills
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Your Role and Responsibilities:-
- As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing products for SDN technology which enables organizations to quickly manage and reconfigure network resource usage using automated provisioning and policy-based management.
- The automation and policy-based management help organizations respond to fluctuations in resource demand and traffic and ensures optimal efficiency of network resources.
- You will also be working on Telco could platform that enables automation of network operations so CSP can transform their networks and evolve to zero-touch operation, reduce OPEX and deliver faster service.
- As an IBM Software Developer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our software components are expertly designed, developed, debugged, supported, verified, and ready for integration into IBM’s best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
- If you are passionate about software development and quality in addition to the opportunity to be part of a team that is developing next generation digital business automation software, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here