S&P Global is hiring candidates for the role of Software Developer I (Engineering Freshers) for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about S&P Global Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
S&P global Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- S&P Global
Job Position:- Software Developer I (Engineering Freshers)
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Information Technology
Req ID:- 276271
Education and Skills Required:-
- B. Tech / B.E degree in Computer Science Engineering (CSE) or Information Technology (IT) field with minimum CGPA of 7.0/10 or 70%. (2021 and 2022 pass outs only)
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Good knowledge of software design, development, debug, and test practices.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Software Developer I (Role will be finalized / offered based on the overall performance in the interview and need of the organization)
- Design and develop, test, support software products, in compliance with applicable regulations and processes.
- Design and develop, test, support software products in conformance with current industry object-oriented guidelines and design patterns used in the existing software.
- Work with team members to develop software requirements. This includes defining the user interface, defining the software interface by working with systems engineers, receiving input from industry experts. Solicit user requirements from internal and external clients. Write software requirements and review the written requirements of others.
- Work effectively with other team members.
S&P Global Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Servicenow||Apply for Motorola|
|Apply for Accenture||Apply for Infosys|
Register & Apply For BE/BTech Off-Campus Job Opening
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here