S&P Global is hiring candidates for the role of Data Analyst for the Hyderabad/ Ahmedabad location. The complete details about S&P Global Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- S&P Global
Job Position:- Data Analyst
Job Location:- Hyderabad/ Ahmedabad
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Data Management
Req ID:- 288301
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Post-graduates, MBA Finance freshers with excellent accounting or financial knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following flexible schedule to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of financial statements and understanding of annual reports
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of any database or automation tools would be an added advantage.
- Adaptability to working across all time-zones
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
You will be a key member of the S&P Global Estimates operations team. Reporting into local management team, you will be part of our Content Operations that ensures the information that our clients are looking for is available as timely and accurate as possible.
- Tracking and collecting comprehensive information/ data in a proprietary database according to S&P’s guidelines for assigned vertical.
- Extract and validate required information using search tools, press releases and websites, trade documents and regulatory filings.
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements
Reviewing feedback involving Estimates, Actuals & Guidance content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Keeping up to date on industry trends and reporting standards
Join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here