A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Candidate should posses experience range from 3 – 6 Years.
- Work Location Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
- Bachelors or a similar degree.
- At least two years’ experience in Automation testing.
- Working knowledge of Automation tools.
- Experience in developing automated test scripts.
- Ability to develop software applications using programming or scripting languages such as
- Experience in using configuration management or version control tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidates from 3-6 years Minimum 3 years of overall experience in QA role
- Minimum 1.5 +-year hands on experience in Automation development / scripting
using Selenium with Java with Telecom Domain.
- Automation Testing Experience Rest Assured / Any automation tool/
- Knowledge on Cucumber Framework.
- Experience in Eclipse IDE / Visual Studio code
- Knowledge on API Testing
- Knowledge in Jenkins / GitHub.
Nice to have:
- Experience of using CI tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience of working in Banking / Financial domain.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
If you are Interested Kindly share your Details along with resume to Yashika.T@cognizant.com
Primary mail Id (Mandatory):
Secondary mail id (Mandatory):
Current Company name:
Payroll Company name:
Full time employee or contract employee in current company(FTE/CWR):
Relevant Experience in (Selenium):
Relevant Experience in (Java):
Relevant Experience in(Telecom Domain)(Mandatory)
Notice Period :
Currently serving Notice Period (Y/N):
If Yes, Last working date:
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Holding offer means Y/N:
Are you Ex Cognizant Y/N:
Already attend interview Y/N:
if yes means Date of Interview:
Available Drive on 19 -Oct -22:
Timing mention in between from 10 am to 5 pm:
Automation Test Engineer Industry Type
IT Services & Consulting Functional Area
Engineering – Software & QA Employment Type
Full Time, Permanent Role Category
Quality Assurance and Testing
Education UG :
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Company Info Address
5/535, OLD MAHABALIPURAM ROAD, OKKIYAM, THORAIPAKKAM, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here