A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Company : Wipro Technologies, in line with its innovative culture, has started a pioneering model in the field of higher education through SIM – School for IT Infrastructure Management.
SIM program provides opportunities for Diploma holders to obtain B. Tech in Information Systems from a University accorded “Institute of Eminence” (IoE) status by Government of India while you work as a full-time employee with Wipro. B. Tech Degree will be sponsored by Wipro. By giving students the right kind of training, both in platform skills and behavioural skills, this program enables Wipro to prepare some of the best Diploma holders to face the challenges of the dynamic Information Technology world.
|0 – 1 Year
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers withExceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating systemIssues and eager to learn New Technologies.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Service now
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN,Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails intimely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources andOffer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints usingapplicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains whocan best support he user,
- Document all call information according to standard operatingprocedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends incustomer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports.
Documents Required for Wipro Recruitment for 2023 Batch:
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Wipro Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here