Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Associate, Books for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Amazon Recruitment are as follows.
The scope of this role is to provide technical support to a operations teams specializing in conversion and quality of audit of e-books. Below are key responsibilities.
- Understand high-level technical aspects of existing systems and services.
- Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks.
- Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Perl or shell scripts, web technologies, with the potential for Java based projects.
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
- System and support status reporting.
- Provide product and business metrics support to stakeholders.
- Ownership of one or more systems or components
- Customer notification and workflow co-ordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
About the team
The Katalyst tech team within Books has 10 Support Engineers, who support 6 business teams by providing lightweight automation, workflow support.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- 0-1 years overall development/technical support experience
- Experience in coding languages
- Knowledge of Java based technologies
- Ability to write intermediate level database queries/SQL skills
- Proven ability to build solutions from scratch using scripts/automation etc.
- Troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Ability to effectively capture, store, analyze & present metrics data.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence by using automation and process improvements.
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment is a plus.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Service now
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies