A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Analog Devices:
Analog Devices, operates at the center of the modern digital economy, converting real-world phenomena into actionable insight with its comprehensive suite of analog and mixed signal, power management, radio frequency (RF), and digital and sensor technologies. ADI serves 125,000 customers worldwide with more than 75,000 products in the industrial, communications, automotive, and consumer markets. Analog Devices Inc (Analog Devices) designs, manufactures and markets analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs).
|Company Name||Analog Devices|
|Post Name||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹14 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Analog Devices Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver fixes to customer report problems following APAR process.
- Create unit tests and functional level test cases to make sure the code changes meet the business requirements.
- Automate test cases and add them to regression test buckets.
- Manage defects backlog and APAR backlog effectively to meet the target dates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including build and infrastructure team, system test team and performance test team to ensure high quality delivery.
- Provide documentation and training to the organization as needed.
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
Analog Devices Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate from any stream.
Analog Devices Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Should be a fast learner.
- Should have excellent academic track.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge on I2C and SPI interface protocols.
- Good programming skills in C and Python.
- Familiarity with I2S, SPDIF, TDM interface protocols is desired.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here