A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Job Title: Software Engineer – Backend (Full-Time) Category: Implementation Department: Implementation Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India (Remote/Relocation Required) Job Summary: We are looking for a Software Engineer – Backend to join our Implementation team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining backend systems and applications. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and maintain backend systems and applications.
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure the successful implementation of backend systems and applications.
• Troubleshoot and resolve any issues with backend systems and applications.
• Monitor and optimize performance of backend systems and applications.
• Develop and maintain documentation for backend systems and applications.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in software engineering. Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in software engineering.
• Experience with databases such as MySQL and MongoDB.
• Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
Must Have Skills – Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- 0 to 2 years of previous working experience as a Java or Python Developer and familiarity with frameworks like Spring Boot.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong understanding of web services, APIs, and integration patterns
- Experience with an agile development, continuous integration, continuous development environment (CICD) and tools such as: Git and JIRA
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience in Talent Acquisition/Talent Management technology and processes
- Experience with various technologies doing integrations and configuration
Key success factors
Platform Knowledge: You gain a deep platform knowledge by becoming a certified TXM Power user and having a good understanding of data flows across and between all sub-systems
Fun & inclusive working environment
Ability to work directly with Executive teams (internal and external)
Making an impact on one of the fastest-growing HR-tech companies
Reimbursement of internet and cellphone costs
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here