A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
QA engineering department is looking for exceptional QA Automation Engineer-I to join our team who has passion for software quality testing and genuinely enjoy working in a collaborative environment. The hired resource will be responsible for design, develop and oversee the maintenance of automated scripts and on time execution and will work jointly with Automation engineers and Architect to form a fully autonomous team and enhancing quality engineering part of the product.
In this role you will…..
- Design, develop and oversee the maintenance of automated scripts
- Test-drives clean, quality code, working closely with cross-functional organizations, Squad teams
- Design & tune the automation framework for robust automation development and stable automation executions
- Schedules, execute automated test plans and cases and deliver on committed timelines with high quality
- Raise/verify defects
- Must inform QA lead about the testing activities performed via daily status reports
You have got it what it takes……..
- BE(CS or IT) or Masters degree in Computers
- 0-1 years experience in software Automation and testing
- Well versed with Appium, Selenium, Java, Cucumber, GIT, Jenkins, and SQL
- Knowledge on API testing
- Should have abilities to build & tune an automation framework
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain scripts that integrate automation and Jenkins
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with virtual machines and testing environments
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Extra dose of awesomeness if you have…
- Experience in working with DB queries (Added Advantage)
- Ability to contribute individually and work well with a team, work optimally under scheduled deadlines, and have passion for delivering high quality output
- Good problem solving/Debugging skills
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we’d love to meet you!
What We Do:
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 90 million+ people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Check us out on Linkedin, Comparably, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here