A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
Sr Automation and Manual Tester with 3-5 Yrs of Exp
- Minimum 3 years of experience in QA Testing, Analysis, and Team Management
- Ability to design and execute Automation Test Scripts using Selenium
- Ability to interface with client, both users and management
- A critical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop use cases and track test results through standard management tools
- Solid understanding of relational databases and financial software applications
- Working experience in JIRA and Test Management in JIRA
- Experience with scaled Agile methodology
- Experience DB validations and testing
- BA/BS degree in a Computer Science/ Information Systems or a related field
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for ServiceNow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technology|
- Establish and maintain excellent relations with all clients as measured by delivery of a quality business solution.
- Responsible for the analysis of the quality assurance needs and documenting the cases/scenarios across one or more client accounts.
- Responsible for designing and executing automation scripts using selenium
- Responsible for building best practices and creating Automation frameworks from scratch
- Responsible for managing all testing activities; for weekly review and management of reported issues and modification requests, including the testing of and confirmation of reported issues.
- Responsible for coordination, testing and deployment of client application releases.
- Responsible for tactical aspects of testing as well as accountable for Planning and Strategy for testing deliverables.
- Coordinate and execute on testing aspects of Project and Operations Support.
- Work with Developers, Business Analysts, and offshore Quality Assurance staff to address/coordinate solution fixes, prepare test plans and execute test scripts.
- Manage offshore QA teams to ensure comprehensive and accurate manual and automated tests are established and maintained through the project lifecycle.
- Serve as on-site client support, and ongoing client-training.
- On- site support for system cutover.
- Providing root cause analysis of test execution results to help facilitate continuous improvement
- Software Testing
- Test Coordination
- Test Design
- Test execution
- review requirement documents
- Test Methodology