A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Citi Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Application Support analyst|
|Salary||₹ 8 LPA*|
Citi is hiring candidates for the post of Application Support analyst.
- The Application Support Analyst is responsible having a good understanding of apps support procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas to maintain, identify and define enhancements to existing applications and their operating environments; thus making recommendations for improvements.
- Analyzes existing system logic and uses evaluative judgment to make recommendations and implement enhancements or fixes.
- Formulates and defines scope and objectives for changes through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry standards; documents requirements.
- Partners with appropriate development and production support areas.
- Participates in validation and testing activities.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Applies good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Assesses the applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluates options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Has limited but direct impact on the business through quality of activities provided; impacts team and closely related teams.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical manner.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years experience or interest about apps support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas.
- Participation in some process improvements.
- Be able to work under pressure
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in banking applications and server infrastructure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, great teammate
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here