A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
This role is positioned as an Informatica ETL developer within the Enterprise Solution Integration Service team.
In this capacity, this role will be responsible for the design and implementation of data integration solutions to enable sector IT transformation and digitization initiatives, through partnership with other Integration developers and sector DevSecOps teams. In addition, this role will also support Informatica production processes and advance our DevSecOps practices to ensure a high level of operational stability.
Responsible for the design, configuration, build and testing of new interface requirements/change requests initiated by sector projects, leveraging Informatica PowerCenter, DIH, or IICS platform.
- Support production Informatica jobs and processes to ensure a high level of stability through operational excellence
- Troubleshoot production issues and communicate incident status via established templates to various levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates continuous improvement mindset and proactively identifies opportunities for improvement
- Ensures all quality, compliance standards are met
- Stays up-to-date with technology and industry trends by proactively participating in training, self-study, conferences, webcasts, user group participation, reading or other relevant means
- Champions the adoption of Scaled Agile and Dev SecOps practices
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Service now
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant disciplines with an IT emphasis is required.
- 2+ years of experience focused on Integration project deliveries, upgrades, roll outs and support.
- 2+ years of experience of integration and ETL development experience with Informatica PowerCenter
- 1+ year of SQL experience
- Experience with Rest API, JSON, and XML is preferred
- Experience with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) is preferred
- Experience with Informatica Data Integration Hub is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools and technologies are nice to have: NoSQL DB, Azure DevOps, GIT
Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Demonstrates attention to detail, organization, and timeliness in order to meet customer service expectations
- Demonstrates effective problem solving skills
Be creative and ability to operate in a start-up mindset.
- Willingness to learn.
- Partner across teams to solve complex problems .
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here