Clarivate is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Content Analyst – Chemistry for the Chennai/Hyderabad location. The complete details about Clarivate Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Clarivate Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- Clarivate
Job Position:- Associate Content Analyst – Chemistry
Job Location:- Chennai/Hyderabad
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Education : M.Sc Chemistry/General Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Work experience: Freshers preferred, or one – two years of experience in related domain
- Comprehensive knowledge of chemistry, include chemical nomenclature, reactions, formulae, inorganic chemistry, Catalysts, additives and their functions.
- Knowledge in chemical drawing packages, e.g., ISIS Draw
- Knowledge & understanding about novelty of the invention in Patents
- Extract the novel information from patent and value-add by using DWPI codes in line with editorial policies and conventions.
- Achieve production volume and quality targets.
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable approach towards process change.
- To take responsibility for identifying technology training and developmental needs for yourself on an on-going basis.
Clarivate Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech Off-Campus Job Opening
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here