A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Cognizant Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Virtual Internship|
|Salary||up to ₹30K/Month*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
- This Virtual Experience Program is free for students.
- Anyone who is interested can apply.
- Working professionals, students any one can apply.
- Free internship with certification.
- Virtual from home internship on Agile methodology.
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any stream
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communications
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Should be able to speak in English and Hindi.
About Cognizant :
Francisco D’Souza and Kumar Mahadeva created Cognizant on January 26th, 1994, which is a large international IT company. This corporation employs over 340,000 people and generates roughly US$18.65 billion annually. In the year 2019, Brian Humphries succeeded Francisco D’Souza as the organization’s CEO.
How to Apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here