A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for independently developing build and release procedures for a particular release of a product. Skilled in innovating, developing, and maintaining build and configuration management. Contributes to the team and works independently
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Break down problems and estimates time for quality related tasks
- Increase task level and takes on multiple projects at one time
- Become skilled with various configuration management, build management and continuous integration tools and methodologies
- Become skilled with SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Collaborate with Product Teams to implement end to end Build and Release process for a specific release
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
For roles outside USA:
Bachelor’s Degree in with basic experience.
For roles in USA: Bachelor’s Degree in with minimum years of experience2years
Desired Characteristics Technical Expertise:
- Breaks down problems into smaller segments. Documents & explains the process.
- Understands and applies decomposition (work breakdown structure) of highly exact specifications. Applies time estimates to development tasks
- Expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts for build and release processes
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Displays understanding of the project’s value proposition for the customer. Shows commitment to deliver the best value proposition for the targeted customer.
- Understands how the business solves the problem in specific domain areas using the technology. (Ex: Healthcare domain – EMR Applications)
- Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities. Does not impede collaboration. Respects opinions, recognizes that the group can produce better results than the individual.
- Empathizes with differences, especially those of language, culture, and key performance indicators.
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence.
- Reacts open-mindedly to new ideas or Software practices.
- Considers different and novel solutions when faced with challenges.
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Takes the initiative to experiment with new software frameworks.
- Demonstrates the ability to creatively find solutions.
- Implements clean concise solutions that address the requirements at hand.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here