A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Zycus Recruitment 2022:
Job Position:- Product Technical Analyst (GLO02035)
Job Location:- Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Global Delivery
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Qualification: BE/BTech(Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics)
- Relevant Experience: Freshers to 4 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in Shifts.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask, learn, execute and excel.
- Understanding of Supply chain operations, e-procurement tools, Incident Management Tools & knowledge of ITIL concepts will be an added advantage.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Zycus is looking for Engineering Graduates in Computer Science, IT, or Electronics with 0-4 years of experience to join us as Product Technical Analysts/ Senior Product Technical Analysts.
- Be part of a 24/7 support team supporting Zycus’s Source-to-Pay procurement suite
- Be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here