A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
DRDO Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualifications||BE / B.Tech|
|Passed out||2022 and below|
DRDO Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow.
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering in the first division with GATE. OR
- M.E / MTech, with First Division in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering in first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Computer Science – 3 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 7 Posts
Age Limit: 28 years as on last date of receipt of application. (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC as per Govt. of India orders)
- The selection procedure will be based on the performance in the Interviews.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on apply here
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply
Today, DRDO is a network of more than 50 laboratories which are deeply engaged in developing defence technologies covering various disciplines, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, combat vehicles, engineering systems, instrumentation, missiles, advanced computing and simulation, special materials, naval systems. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is a defence R&D hub which develops defence technologies, systems/products that are required for Indian Armed Forces. DRDO develops defence technologies in the project mode.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here