A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Company : CSG is Capgemini’s Cloud & Infra Services (CIS) first line of defense managing IT infrastructure incidents and service requests via Business Intelligence Approach using legacy (email and voice) and digital contact channels (chat, SSP, BOTs, etc.). CSG works in cohesion to offer optimized, proactive, predictive and user centric IT support solutions for Capgemini’s CIS division global customer base. Based on your profile and assessment performance, we would like to offer you an opportunity to be a part of Customer Support Group where you enable speedy and satisfactory incident resolution/escalation to improve the experience of end user. You are required to be flexible in working with clients (24 x 7 rotational shifts) across different Regions and time zones.
Capgemini has announced a job notification for the post of Contact Support Group. A student from various disciplines can apply for Capgemini Off-Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Job Description :
- Position : Contact Support Group (CSG)
- Location : Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune
- Salary : INR 2,75,000 LPA
Job Description :
- Provide best-in-class customer service/problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice-based phone service and other contact channels and should be willing to multi-task across different channels of support.
- Ticket Management – Prioritize the urgency of the ticket, right categorization based on issues of the ticket, track status of the ticket (On-hold, Open, closed & resolved), Keep customers informed on status, etc.
- Business intelligence – use ticket data and analysis, tools and use best practices in the account to support customer.
- Service Delivery – Its our service to the customer and delivering what is expected.
- Customer Management – How effectively you are interaction starting from Greeting to resolution and call closure is what is expected.
- CHIP – Our intelligent AI BOT which help to answer customer query saving SD & customers time and effort on issue resolution. Also helps in making customer’s experience better.
- Service email retrieve – How effective are we in handling email as a contact channel and minimize hops between SD and the customer.
- Knowledge Management – How effectively we manage the Knowledge base to resolve customer issues.
- Service Marketing – Increase customer brand by bringing and here its Capgemini where we talk about tools where increase usage can help the customer.
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare and Technology vertical/industries.
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet – troubleshooting, Password reset/session reset/renaming profile.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution (Resolve an issue in the first contact itself).
- Clarify customer requirements.
- Probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
Desired Skills :
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills.
- Should have good interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure.
- Basic computing skills.
- Willing to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement and KPIs.
- Candidates must be open to relocate to any location and work in night shifts.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification : Candidates must have completed any 3 – year graduation.
- Batch : 2021 & 2022
- Application Deadline : 10 November 2022, 11:59 PM.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here