A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Cynosure Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Job Position:- Software Developer
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Work Experience:- Fresher
- To perform software development and testing activities for the software products and custom built applications developed by the Company.
- The software delivered to customers and project teams should be developed with the right level of quality, to schedule and in accordance to the Company standards as applicable. The software delivered should be fully tested and documented.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
- To lead the development and maintenance of the custom-built software and/or software products, as per the business requirements of the Customer.
- Understand the Business Requirements Document (BRD) and design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Build modules and sub-modules using the relevant application software and database
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Liaise with all relevant teams to ensure efficient, coordinated development of software products across the company.
- Work according to the project plans for both custom software and product development as defined by your Manager or Software Lead.
- Some of the products will require validation and testing against different standards as required by the clients. You will be responsible for ensuring a detailed understanding of these needs with the team and providing mechanisms to validate products against the standards.
- You will ensure that software products developed at the Company are adequately documented, to a level to allow clients and other team members to understand the details.
- You will provide marketing and sales support activities from time-to-time. This may include the promotion and demonstration of the Company’s products and services to customers.
- Constantly update yourself on the latest tools and technologies that are related to your immediate and near-term roles and responsibilities.
- Represent the Company in a positive, helpful and professional way always.
- Undertake any other reasonable task that may be asked of you by your supervisor or management.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here