A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Job Description Frontend Software Engineer
We are looking for a professional frontend software engineer to administer, develop and support our IoT applications frontend developed for our Ingersoll Rand Air compressors cloud solution.Primary Responsibilities:
- Understanding of the software development process
- Knowledge of comment frontend technologies
- Knowledge of current Linux distributions
- Administration of a cloud infrastructure
- Development of frontend dashboards and webpages
- Python & SQL based scripts development
- Identify and log the issues in bug tracking system.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Knowledge of cloud based software development
- Experience in API development
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Ability to work closely and communicate effectively with developers, project owners, and other team members.
- Willingness to participate in documentation activities.
- Knowledge of development and testing of could base products.
- Knowledge of administration of the Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of Jira.
- Google Cloud Certifications
Total Years of Exp
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here