A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
Founded in 1993, WIN is a highly innovative Prop. Tech company building new and disruptive software platforms and products for the massive real estate industry. We have the stability and brand recognition as a 30-year old company along with the curiosity and energy of a start-up. We are an Entrepreneur 500 company, Entrepreneur Fastest Growing company, and recognized as the Most Innovative Home Services Company.
Our colleagues are driven by curiosity and tinkering and a desire to make an impact. They enjoy a culture of high energy and collaboration where we listen to each other with empathy, experience personal and professional growth, and celebrate small victories and big accomplishments. Click here to learn more about our company and culture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/winhomeinspection/life
ABOUT THE SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (BACKEND/NODEJS/PYTHON) ROLE:
WIN is looking to add Senior Backend Software Engineers (NodeJS) to our growing team! Ideal candidates are passionate about building innovative and industry redefining software products and applications. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team building state-of-the-art web, mobile and VR applications that will transform the real estate industry.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Operate in an agile environment comprising product owners, frontend and backend engineers, UX/UI designers, and QA, and build during each sprint.
- Continually learn new technologies and platforms.
- Design, develop and deploy cloud-based applications, microservices and integrations.
- Develop applications/web services and cloud native apps using NodeJS, Java/J2EE, REST API, Spring Core, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Boot Framework and other tech stacks.
- Build scalable and reusable code and components.
- Collaborate with product team including designers, frontend, and QA to build and enhance applications and websites.
- Learn and build using best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related technical field.
- 2-5 years of experience in Backend (e.g. NodeJS, Python, Django, PostgreSQL, REST API, AWS, Azure) and cloud / server-less architecture
- Experience with development toolsets, integration and deployment tools, and testing automation tools
- Thrive in a dynamic environment that requires innovation and speed of execution
- Ability to understand and break-down problems, and propose clear solutions
- Creative and outside-the-box thinker with strategic mindset
- Willing to learn new technologies and platforms
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and a team-player
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly inclusive and collaborative culture built on mutual respect
- Focus on core values, initiative, leadership and adaptability
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional development
- Flexibility to work remotely and/or hybrid indefinitely
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here