A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. HCL continues to grow its strong presence in India contributing to the cause of nation-building through advanced technology solutions. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 176,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 50 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 200.
HCL Recruitment 2022:
HCL is hiring candidates for the post of Management Trainee.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
- Proficient in Design and Development work with Java, J2EE.
- Participate in and provide an educated POV (point of view) during team meetings and development sessions.
- Communications are with internal staff and stakeholders.
- Contribute in design discussions and be able to make decisions and propose trade-offs. Test and document functionality.
- Technical Skill Requirement Strong familiarity with Object Orientation concepts
- Experience in Core Java, Advance Java is must
- Experience in working with database server is must
- Experience in JSP, Servlet, Tag Libray,, XSLT, Restful API s is preferred Banking or finance development experience a plus, but not required.
- Soft Skills Strong and effective communication skills both from a verbal and written perspective required.
- B Tech /BE from any stream can apply
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Desired Competencies Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and Procedures of the job discipline
- Performs standard technical assignments (e.g. bug fixes, database set up and maintenance, issue tracking) and develops deeper understanding of technical concepts
- Works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines Receives technical guidance and direction from more senior level roles
- Follows standard practice and procedures to solve problems; analyzes situations or data;
- monitors systems Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
How to Apply for HCL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here