A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
As a member of this team, you will develop new features and other backend services required by the software applications and sites.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Must have experience working with PHP
- Framework Laravel
- Excellent working knowledge and experience in object-oriented Web application development
- Excellent working knowledge of MySQL database with good understanding of tuning database performance and Sql queries
- Good knowledge and understanding of eCommerce, payment gateway & other API integration like Google APIs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, troubleshoot, fix and test functionality with a passion to learn and grow
- Problem solving, analytical skills
- Good knowledge of version control tools
- Good exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment
- Team player, friendly, self-motivated, quick & self-learner and be able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills & positive working attitude
About Company :
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., formerly Hilton Hotels Corporation, is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts.
Book direct and save on flexible rates with free 24-hour cancellation. Book direct and find new ways to make the most of your stay. Earn Hilton Honors Points. Quick & Easy Booking. Contactless Check-in. Save More With Honors. Flexible Booking.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,800 properties and more than 1 million rooms, in 122 countries and territories.
Is Hilton a good company?
Hilton Once Again Named Best Company to Work For. A leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 7,000 properties in 122 countries and territories.
Hilton aims to build a culture that supports Team Members at every step of their personal and professional journeys.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here