A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
As a Software Engineering Tech Lead in our product team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate actively in an agile development process, working closely with your teammates, other teams, product owners, service consumers and other stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Having proficiency Java language
- Hands on experience in Microservices, RESTful webservices development in Java (SpringBoot or equivalent framework).
- In depth knowledge of Cloud Native Architecture, Microservice Architecture and related stacks and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Self Starter with the ability to multitask across several priority areas in the face of fuzzy situations.
- Thorough understanding of the System Development Life Cycle and Development methodologies including Agile.
- Experience of Agile development methodology, such as Scrum or XP
- Experience building a ‘Code, Deploy, Run’ pipeline using DevOps best practices by leveraging the best available CI/CD tools.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
- Own Tech Debt/Tech Modernization – Ability to balance the long-term \”big picture\” and short-term implications of design decisions.
- Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for development and design of least one cloud-based project.
- Strong hands-on development skills to prototype technical solutions.
- Strong desire to drive change, and ability to adapt to change quickly. Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – including negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills; ability to influence and persuade, without direct control.
- Mentoring/coaching other Engineers in the team.
- Focus on reusability, frameworks, patterns, non-functional engineering and configurations tools for faster development.
- Practitioner of Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Manage a technical team of 10-15 members.
- Java – Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data
- DevOps / CI /CD tools & process – Git/Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar
- Testing tools & frameworks – e.g. JUnit, Cucumber, Mockito
- RDBMS systems and SQL – e.g. Oracle, Cockroach DB
- Cloud deployments – Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services, Azure
- Container/Orchestration – Docker, Kubernetes
- Observability and monitoring services – Dynatrace, Grafana, Splunk
- Microservices and Layered (SOA/MVC) Architecture
- Integration patterns and messaging technologies – Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Caching solutions – Hazel cast, Hecate, Redis, Ignite
- Agile Methodology and Tools – Scrum, Kanban, Jira
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here