A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Wipro Recruitment 2022
|Job Role||Scholar Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event Date(Tentative)||Informed Later|
|Last Date||21 October 2022|
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science -B.Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Year of Passing: 2022,2023 ONLY
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Stipend for Wipro WILP Hiring 2023 :
- 1st Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of Rs.75,000 along with the 1st month Stipend.
- 2nd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- 4th Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 23,000
Selection Process for Wipro Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
Documents Required for Wipro Off campus Drive 2023 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Wipro Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here