A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Meet our Team
As a trusted partner for critical networks, Nokia are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks.
The CPQ solution (Configure-Price-Quote) was conceived to reduce Sales offer cycle time by leveraging workflow and automation technology.
What you’ll be doing
- Service/Backend Developer
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- Experience developing applications using Java/J2EE, with Spring boot framework knowledge and experience
- API development
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java
- Experience with containerization and cloud technologies (eg. Open Shift, Kubernetes, Dockers, Mesos, AWS) as well as DevOps and testing tools (Git, SVN, TFS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, Selenium, Sonar Qube)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
What you bring to the team
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
Mandatory skills: Java, Microservices, Springboot, Azure/AWS Cloud Platform
Nice to have skills: Knowledge on CPQ/Quote to Cash suite of product is added advantage
Type of Project (Development/Support/Migration/Upgrade/etc….): Development
Shifts, If any: No
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what’s now to what’s next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here