A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
- Understanding of Micro-service Architecture, SAP Cloud Foundry features & capabilities
- Experience on Hana Cloud HDI Containers with SQL Script, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Designing tables, calculation views
- Knowledge on BTP Services Identity Services, XSUAA, CAPM,
- Hands on experience with SAP Business Application Studio (BAS), GIT, DevOps.
You will be responsible for: –
Designing, developing and deployment of cloud enterprise solutions using a combination of SAP technologies and platforms.
– Meeting the functional analysts to gather requirements, collaborate with designers to help design and build the user interface.
– Facilitating functional and business partners to validate solutions against business requirements and architecture.
– Be up to speed with the latest SAP BTP features and services.
– Independently analyzing and resolving large, complex, high impact production problems, assessing alternatives as appropriate and implementing long-term solutions.
– Reviewing work of contractors and come up with standard processes to be adopted by them.
– Ability and flexibility to switch between different tasks and deliver results. – Must be flexible to work with multi-regional team across different time zones.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in SAPUI5 / Fiori / Node.js is a plus
The people here at Apple don’t just build products! We craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s SAP Global Systems organization within IS&T has an opening for an experienced SAP BTP – Full Stack Engineer with a passion for delivering great enterprise business applications. The individual must be self motivated, an excellent problem solver and a fast learner. Good technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial grade applications is required. The candidate will work with versatile engineers in a fast pace, technically demanding environment to deliver new features.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here