A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
SQL Database Knowledge
Spring Boot/Spring Data JPA/J2EE/Servlets
Webservices (REST, SOAP)
Microservices working experience
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) /Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification
Knowledge of following tools – Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Any point Studio, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
In this role, you will:
Trainee Software Engineer role is responsible for developing the most appropriate and secure technology solutions using iterative software development/programming in line with the solution design, to meet customer needs, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Design: Develop / review the technical design.
- Coding: Analyse and develop code as per specifications.
- Reviews: Conduct review of design/code/test plan and test results
- Testing: Prepare unit test plans, Conduct unit testing
- Support: Provide post development support.
- Job Control Language (JCL): IN Stream & Catalogue Procedures, Control Cards, SDFS (Spool), SPICE, SAR & MVS JCL Utilities
- COBOL Programs & ZO\S: Strong understanding of COBOL Programs (working storage, copy books & sub routines) and Z\OS concepts including mainframe utilities. Hands on knowledge on Restart able programs.
- DB2 (SQL): Strong understanding of relational database concepts and advanced SQL, including SQL Error Codes.
- CICS: All Infrastructure Setup (PCP, PIP, KCP, SCP etc.) knowledge. Hands on with writing CICS programs in linkage with Front End Systems, BMS
- TSO, ISPF: Hands on Knowledge
- Hands on Knowledge on REXX, EZYTRIEVE & SELCOPY
- Knowledge of following tools – Endevor, File Manager, Road Runner, CLARITY, Fault Analyzer, R2DS, RDz, RTC, SONAR
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here