A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Senior Software Engineer – Java Full Stack
We are looking for talent that wants to be a part of the transformative journey with us at Bristlecone
Bristlecone is the leading provider of AI-powered application transformation services for the connected supply chain. We empower our customers with speed, visibility, automation, and resiliency – to thrive on change.
Our transformative solutions in Digital Logistics, Cognitive Manufacturing, Autonomous Planning, Smart Procurement and Digitalization are positioned around key industry pillars and delivered through a comprehensive portfolio of services spanning digital strategy, design and build, and implementation across a range of technology platforms.
Bristlecone is ranked among the top ten leaders in supply chain services by Gartner. We are headquartered in San Jose, California, with locations across North America, Europe and Asia, and over 2,500 consultants. Bristlecone is part of the $19.4 billion Mahindra Group.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Must have technical skills Back End Solid understanding of object-oriented programming Core Advanced Java, JDK 11, Maven, Spring Boot Web flux, Spring Data, Units, Mockito Microservices REST APIs, Reactive sync programming, Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Cloud based development experience NoSQL Mongo DB Dynamo DB Cassandra etc.
- Familiarity with Docker Kubernetes, familiarity with DevOps tool like Jenkins, Practical knowledge on integration with Consumption of RESTful SOAP APIs. Knowledge of API security standards. Knowledge of API functional testing tools like POSTMAN, SOAP UI Understanding of design artifacts like Sequence diagram and data flow diagrams to explain the design Must be familiar with agile based development methodologies like SCRUM.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Positive attitude with flexibility and maturity to work in a challenging client environment
- Ability to drive project responsibilities in a dynamic and proactive manner
- Ability to showcase three Mahindra RISE Pillars e.g., Accepting No Limits, Driving Positive Change and Alternative Thinking
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Bristlecone is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Information Security Responsibilities:
- Understand and adhere to Information Security policies, guidelines and procedure, practice them for protection of organizational data and Information System.
- Take part in information security training and act while handling information.
- Report all suspected security and policy breach to Infosec team or appropriate authority(CISO).
- Understand and adhere to the additional information security responsibilities as part of the assigned job role.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here